Take care of your nails
Keep them clean
· Clean your nails and make sure they are dirt free.
· Apply soap with the toothbrush and scrub them gently to your nails and skin around them.
· In this process, you will exfoliate dead skin without applying harsh chemicals or expensive products.
Product: Hand wash, manicure kit nail polish remover.
Be gentle with them
· Don’t be rough with your nails as they are delicate.
· Scrubbing them so hard can cause infection.
· Don’t use metal nail tools under nails and too much digging will cause it to separate nail from skin, leading to an irregular white arching nail tip.
Trim on a regular basis.
· It’s important to trim your nails regularly as you take care of your hair.
· Take time to clip them every two weeks for good response.
Be Healthy instead of length.
· With long nails, you can struggle with snags or breakage.
· Keep them round edge it makes easier to manage and look neater.
· Focus on building strength without worry
Don’t cut cuticles.
· The cuticle has a very important It seals the area at the base of the nail.
· So when you cut or remove the cuticle, it breaks that seal of protection, leaving you vulnerable to bacteria and the possibility of infection.
· The better you are at leaving cuticles alone, the more your nails will thank you.
· gently pushing back the cuticle once a week with a wooden orange stick after getting out of the shower, then massaging them with a cuticle cream or thick, creamy lotion.
Never forget to use base coat.
· Don’t skip using the base coat.
· It helps the color look more saturated and opaque with just one coat.
· Adding a coat of clear gloss between each layer to add extra shine and protection.
Product: nail color base coat
Use good product
· Don’t use polishes containing toxic chemicals like dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, and toluene, as these toxins can contribute to brittleness, splitting, and cracking.
· As you are very cautious with makeup and skin care products make sure you are buying good product
Give break to nails
· Give your nails time to rest and repair with a clear gloss.
· Going from one strong polish color to another without giving your nails a break can dry them out, turn them yellow, and over time, even weaken the structure of the nail.
· Use a mix of almond and avocado oils to keep cuticles and nails hydrated while going to sleep.
· Or any nutrient-rich oil or moisturizer
· you can even use a dab of lip balm.
· Use gloves when you're cleaning with harsh chemicals, gardening, or doing anything that involves soaking or dirtying your hands
· Wear rubber, vinyl, nitrile or plastic gloves, preferably with a cotton liner.
· Cleaning dishes in hot, soapy water sans gloves can weaken the nails,
· In cold weather remember to wear gloves so that the cold air and wind don't dry your skin.
Considers your diet
· Add vitamins and supplements like biotin, Vitamin E, and fish oil to your daily regimen
· Protein-rich foods like beans, fish, and nuts.